This pre-loved, genuine brand Makita Rotary Hammer Drill is in good condition and functions perfectly. This drill has some wear and tear as photos show.
- 3 modes: Rotary Drilling, Chiseling, Drilling
- Change lever positioned on the top of the machine for reduced possibility of breakage
- torque limiter
- One-touch sliding chuck forr east bit changes
- 24 Bit angle settings
- Variable speed control by dial
- LED service light that indicates when to replace carbon brush
- LED power light that indicates trouble with the electric circuit
- Soft start for suppressing start-upreaction
- Constant speed control
- Wattage: 850W
- Max. capacity Wood : 32mm
- Max. capacity Steel : 13mm
- No load speed: 315 - 630rpm
- Drive Shank : SDS Plus
- Impacts per minute : 1,650 - 3,300ipm
- Net weight: 4.9kg
- overall length : 398mm
- Joules : 6.4J
FREE SHIPPING: We offer standard shipping FREE with all online purchases, or you can upgrade to Express with just a small surcharge.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: We offer a range of payment options including Cash, Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, Buy now, pay later with ZIP and even Layby!
CLICK & COLLECT: Need it now? Click and Collect available on all products
CONFIDENCE: We thoroughly test all our products and offer a 3 Month Warranty plus provide customer support 7 days a week through our network of stores!
Second-Hand Dealers Licence #3565701
We ship our secondhand goodness across Australia via the Australia Post and Star Track Express network. Shipping Australia wide is free.
If your order contains a pick up only item, we will contact you within 4 business hours to confirm when your item is available to be collected. If you require collection sooner, please contact the relevant store once you have made your purchase.
For more information on shipping please see our delivery page.
Warranty and Returns
Purchasing our Second hand Goodness you can be assured of our quality guarantee.
For more information on warranty and returns please click here.
In Store Location
50 Limestone St, Ipswich QLD 4305
|Monday - Friday||8:30am–5:30pm|