Ideal for a range of heavy duty vehicles and machinery. This Quad View Monitor allows you to record and has GPS. In like new condition still in box.
- LCD 9" Touch Screen
- Resolution 800 x 480 RGB
- Touch Screen
- System Format PAL/NTSC
- Inputs 4 x 4-PIN, 1 x GPS, 1 x Speed Signal
- Input Triggers 4 x Camera Input Triggers
- Outputs 1 x RCA A/V
- Viewing Angle U: 50, D: 70, R/L: 70
- Screen Views Quad, Triple 1, Triple 2, Split 1 Split 2, Left, Right, Front, Back
- Guidelines Yes, Adjustable
- Mirror Image Yes Selectable for each camera input
- Camera ID Yes Camera input Naming
- Display Adjustments Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Backlight
- Audio On-board Loudspeaker - 1W/8 ohm
- Menu 8 Languages Available
- Voltage Range 10-32 Volts, Max 30W
- Protection Short Circuit
- Operating Temperature -20 to +70
- Dimensions 232W x 157H x 40D
- Channels 4, 3, 2, 1 Channel Recording
- GPS Yes GPS Logging
- Tamper Proof Password Protection Menu Lockable Micro SD Cards
- Motion Detection Yes
- G-Sensor Yes Adjustable
- Card Support 4 x 128GB Micro SD
- Recording Resolution 704 x 576 or 352 x 288
- Recording Modes Power On, Manual, Scheduled x 3, Cycle, G-Sensor, Motion Detection, Emergency, Over Speed
- Trigger Recording CH 4 Trigger
- Snap Shot Yes Instant Image Capture
- User ID Yes Name ID
- Vehicle ID Yes License Plate
- Speed Settings Speed Calibration, High and Low Speed Settings
- Time/Date Set
- Reverse Warning Gauge
- Video File MSV, Avi
- Video Playback Independent Camera, up to 4 Separate Files
- Codec Format JPEG
- Recording Times 448Hrs @ 352 x 288, (Approx) 328Hrs @ 704 x 576 (Low Bit Rate), 164Hrs @ 704 x 576 (High Bit Rate)
- Battery Back Up 1500mAh
- Power Management Screen Off - 30sec, 1min, 5min, 110min
- Back Up Battery - 1min, 2min, 3min, 5min
We ship our secondhand goodness across Australia via the Australia Post and Star Track Express network. Shipping costs are calculated at check out and are dependant on the weight of your purchase.
For all orders placed before 12pm (AEST) between Monday to Friday we will dispatch same day. Orders after 12pm (AEST) will be dispatched the following business day.
If your order contains a pick up only item, we will contact you within 4 business hours to confirm when your item is available to be collected. If you require collection sooner, please contact the relevant store once you have made your purchase
For more information on shipping please see our delivery page.
Warranty and Returns
Purchasing our Second hand Goodness you can be assured of our quality guarantee.
Our products are tried, tested and trusted.
Most items sold by Pennywise are covered by a 90 day fault warranty. This means, if your item arrives, or becomes faulty within 90 days of your purchase, you may contact the store that sold the item for refund, exchange or repair.
Please note that this 90 day warranty only covers faults with an item, and does not cover refunds for change of mind.
For more information on warranty and returns please click here.
In Store Location
50 Limestone St, Ipswich QLD 4305
|Monday - Friday||8:30am–5:30pm|