Warranty and Returns
Purchasing our Second hand Goodness you can be assured of our quality guarantee.
Our products are tried, tested and trusted.
Most items sold by Pennywise are covered by a 90 day fault warranty. This means, if your item arrives, or becomes faulty within 90 days of your purchase, you may contact the store that sold the item for refund, exchange or repair.
Please note that this 90 day warranty only covers faults with an item, and does not cover refunds for change of mind.
Due to the nature of second-hand goods and the fact that each item has its own unique history, certain items may be exempt from the usual 90 day warranty, due to the nature of the item. The listing will specify if an item is exempt from the usual 90 day warranty and what warranty period, if any, covers the items.
Please note that some items will be sold 'as is' or 'parts only'. This means, they are not covered by any warranty by Pennywise for faults that are specified in the item's listing at the time of sale.
If you have any questions about an item and the warranty it may be covered by, please contact the store that has listed the item.
RefundsThere may be unlikely instances where you require a refund due to an issue with your purchase.
For an easy process please follow these steps:
- Please contact the store that sent the item, these will be on your receipt or on our Contact Us page. The store may be able to offer another solution such as repair or replacement.
- Once the store consents to the item being returned, please return the item, including all accessories to the store's address. If the store agreed to reimburse your return postage, be sure to include any postage receipts.
- When the store receives the item, the refund will be processed. Please note that return postage will be reimbursed separately to the refund. Your refund will be processed back to the payment method in which you paid for the item.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection