New in box Genuine Baccarat Black Samurai iD3 7 Piece Knife Block Set.
- iD3 Black Samurai is engineered to be the most precise cutting blade ever produced! Inspired by the high performance knives used by Japanese chefs, this range represents the very best in craftsmanship and technology
- High quality Japanese steel knives are hardened to 53 Rockwell, meaning it keeps a sharper edge for longer while the acute angle of the knife blades provide a sharper cutting edge
- Unique matte black ceramic coating, designed to be stain resistant, immune to acidic foods and provide an antibacterial layer
- Asymmetrical handle design and iD3 Microdots assist in providing maximum grip, keeping hands safely away from the blade
- Razor thin and lightweight knives, designed for an extremely fast and agile chopping and slicing experience
FREE SHIPPING: We offer standard shipping FREE with all online purchase, or you can upgrade to Express with just a small surcharge.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: We offer a range of payment options including Cash, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Buy now, pay later with ZIP and even LayBy!
CLICK & COLLECT: Need it now? Click and Collect available on all products.
CONFIDENCE: We thoroughly test all our products and offer a 3 Month Warranty plus provide customer support 7 days a week through our network of stores!
Second hand dealers license number: #3565701
We ship our secondhand goodness across Australia via the Australia Post and Star Track Express network. Shipping Australia wide is free.
If your order contains a pick up only item, we will contact you within 4 business hours to confirm when your item is available to be collected. If you require collection sooner, please contact the relevant store once you have made your purchase.
For more information on shipping please see our delivery page.
Warranty and Returns
Purchasing our Second hand Goodness you can be assured of our quality guarantee.
For more information on warranty and returns please click here.
In Store Location
50 Limestone St, Ipswich QLD 4305
|Monday - Friday||8:30am–5:30pm|